I received a Rosewill RHBM 15001 Breadmaker in exchange for this post. However, all opinions are my own.
I have been trying out this Rosewill Breadmaker for about a month now, making gluten free bread from mixes and from recipes.
The Rosewill RHBM-15001 Breadmaker is a good little machine to have around if you want to experiment with different gluten free breads. The Rosewill RHBM-15001 Breadmaker sells for $59.99 on Amazon and is eligible for free shipping with Prime. It has several settings pre-programmed in, including the Gluten Free setting. The gluten free setting only kneads the bread batter one time, and lets it rise, then bakes it. Here are some of the features of this breadmaker:
- Adjustable crust control: light, medium or dark;
- Cool touch housing , PC viewing window;
- Single mixing blade, rectangular bread pan with height ×thickness(145mm × 0.8mm);
- Direct current motor for quiet operation;
- Stainless steel heating element;
- LCD display;
- With gluten free menu;
- 6 buttons and with 12 digital programs, full auto process control bread making ;
- 12 digital programs: Basic, French, Whole Wheat, Quick, Sweet, Gluten-free, Rapid Bake, Dough, Jam, Cake, Sandwich, Bake;
- 10 minutes electric power cut off memory function.
- 60 minutes warm-keeping and 13 hours programmable delay timer function;
- Removable fruit & nut automatic dispenser
The gluten free bread loaf above was made using the Dr. Schär Bread Mix. All of the bread mixes and recipes that I have used have created a really thick dough. Because the gluten free bread mix is so thick, I have had to scrape the sides of the pan down several times with a silicone spatula while it is in the knead mode. It’s not hard to do, and the user manual says you may have to do that, so I am assuming it is normal for thick bread doughs. I have been satisfied with this bread maker and would recommend it to others who want to make some home made gluten free bread.
WIN IT! One lucky reader will win a Rosewill RHBM 15001 Breadmaker! Use the Giveaway Tools form to enter. Good Luck!