I decided to try making some pumpkin bread with some of the pumpkin I have been cooking for what seems like forever. At least now I am finished with preparing the pumpkin and I can just enjoy using it to bake with and eat.
I searched online for a recipe, and took a little bit from several different ones to come up with what I ultimately used here. It made the house smell sooo good while it was baking, and tasted so very good with a smear of butter after it was cut.
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups cooked mashed pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Stir all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Place eggs in a small bowl. Beat them until smooth.
- Add honey, pumpkin and vanilla to the eggs and stir well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Spray a loaf pan with oil.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes.