Does eating at night make you fat? Is light food more expensive? Do I have to kill myself in the gym to lose weight? Let’s demystify popular beliefs about dieting that do not help to burn calories. Get the correct answers here!
What is the right way to diet?
Far from any myth or popular belief, the best way to lose weight or maintain the right weight is to learn to live with food and our environment. For those who have struggled against extra pounds for years, a new diet that promises to be revolutionary or a miraculous nutritional supplement may appear as a light of hope.
But not everything that shines is gold. Fasting, impossible diets, or a single food, do not favor lasting weight loss, and are only a variant of the salad which our grandmothers ate when on a diet. The secret is a true change of habits: good nutrition habits and healthy habits must be maintained throughout life and are the only safe ways to achieve and maintain the desired weight.
Myths about diets
* To lose pounds it is necessary to go hungry.
* Avoiding breakfast makes you consume fewer calories in a day.
* Skipping meals helps to lose weight.
* The best way to lose weight is to eat only one meal a day.
* Dieting is eating everything boiled, like boiled vegetables and boiled fish.
* Eating pasta is incompatible with losing weight.
* You have to eat only fruit to lose weight.
* You can eat everything you want and still lost weight if you do not mix foods.
* Eating at night makes you fat.
* A fasting grapefruit or lemon juice diet burns fats.
* Diet meals are complicated and laborious.
* Eating healthy is more expensive.
* Taking natural supplements lets you lose weight without dieting.
* To lose weight you have to kill yourself exercising.
Tips For Eating Well
* Dieting is compatible with the enjoyment of food. Cooking in the oven, roast or microwave are tasty and help in weight loss.
* You can lose weight without giving up basic foods such as bread, pasta and legumes. It’s better for you to consume organic foods even though they’re sometimes expensive. LOL you can get a loans to buy them. If you have bad credit history, you can still get a loan using loans for bad credit.
* For maintaining weight loss it is important to make your diet as varied as possible, so that the appetite is appeased.
* Make a weekly shopping list, and go to the supermarket with a full stomach. You will buy better food choices that way.
* Eating several times a day will help you lose weight effectively and without going hungry.