I received compensation for this post, but all opinions are my own.
SmartSign makes all kinds of signs. You can get a No Parking sign to prevent people from parking in your yard. You can get a sign that indicates that Children Are At Play. SmartSign makes all types of signs. They come in metal, plastic, permanent signs, and temporary signs. I was allowed to design my own custom sign! Here it is:
This sign is made of durable metal. The paint seems to be baked on so if it were posted outside, it would be just as good in 10 years as it is today. Although I am not hanging my sign outside, I think it makes a great addition to my sewing room. It looks good hanging over that stack of fabric!
This sign was very easy to design. I just looked around on the SmartSign website to find all the graphics they have as stock images. Then I clicked on the one I wanted and it appeared on the sign shape that I picked out. I was able to customize the sign further with the wording, and choose the colors I wanted. It was so simple to create, but the best part is, that I was really surprised by the quality of the sign when it arrived. It is so nice, and would make an excellent gift for anyone who has a workshop or sewing room. You could even design a sign for a flower garden or a vegetable garden if you wanted to.
Win Your Own Custom Sign, Plus a $500 Amazon Gift Code!
I love my custom SmartSign, and I’m so happy to be able to share the opportunity for you to win your own custom sign, plus a $500 Amazon voucher.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is write and share a blog post explaining what your custom sign would look like, and why.
We’d also like you to include an image of your proposed sign design in your post. Feel free to be as creative as you like in your design – if you can think it, SmartSign can make it!
Your design can be a photo of a sketch, or something you’ve created using an online tool – it’s completely up to you. I created my sign on the SmartSign website, and took a screen shot of it to send in.
Some tips on what to include in your post:
– What words and images would be on your sign? Would it be your blog logo? A favourite quote? A warning sign for your neighbourhood?
– What shape and materials would you use? Do you love specific colours because they remind you of something special?
– Where would you like the sign to be displayed? Is it for your home office, outside your home, or in a neighbourhood building?
How to Enter
– We’d like you to publish your competition entry before 22 June 2017. Your post must include the statement: “This post is an entry into the #MyCustomSign www.smartsign.com blogger challenge”
– Please also share your post on Twitter using the hashtag #MyCustomSign and tagging @tots100
– Make sure your post is live, and you’ve added a link to the Linky at the bottom of this post no later than 22 June 2017
– One winner selected by SmartSign at the end of the competition will win a $500 voucher and their custom sign. One runner-up will also win a custom sign design. Good Luck!