I received Heluva Good! product in exchange for this post.
With the 4th of July Weekend just around the corner, everyone is making plans for their celebrations. Making a menu, gathering the ingredients, finding out where the best place is to view fireworks–all of it is part of the party planning. While you’re making your plans, here is a cute recipe idea that not only tastes good, but will also dress up your holiday table.
Heluva Good Patriotic Dip Platter Recipe
- Place blue corn chips on top left quarter of a rectangular pan of choice
- Spread Heluva Good! dip of your choice on remaining quarters
- Cut red cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of the dip in rows as many as they will fit
- Add star cut-outs of cheese of your choice on blue chips
- Sprinkle some cracked pepper all over on top and ENJOY!
Such an easy to prepare, good to eat, and pretty to look at dip platter made with Heluva Good! Dip. For more recipes, store locator, and information on Heluva Good! Dip flavors, check out the Heluva Good! website.