I am participating in a VIN campaign for P&G. I am receiving a fee for posting; however, the opinions expressed in this post are my own. I am in no way affiliated with P&G and do not earn a commission or percent of sales.
Tide Pods are a new innovative product from P&G. These individual packets of laundry detergent are two times as concentrated as the 2X Tide Liquid Detergent, so they have a lot of cleaning power to help brighten your clothes and help fight stains. As with any other cleaning product, keep them out of reach of your children and pets.
- Use: Handle with dry hands. Place a pac in the washing machine drum before adding clothes. Never add Tide Pods pacs to the dosing drawer. For especially dirty or large loads, use two pacs.
- Storage: When not in use, keep pacs in their original container, with the label intact. After each use, close the container completely and immediately put the container away in its appropriate storage location.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not put in mouth or ingest. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Always close container after use. Never handle pac with wet hands. Store in a cool, dry place.
Since I don’t do laundry myself very often, I know I can rely on the convenient, pre-measured laundry detergent in Tide Pods. They are designed to handle a many challenging conditions and soils in both traditional machines like we own, and in high-efficiency machines available on the market today. The multi chamber formula provides a powerful Tide clean that consumers have grown to know and love.
Tide Pods is a breakthrough liquid single-use with innovation in three key areas:
1. To deliver a small liquid single use, a new formula was created that is HE compatible and twice as compacted as current 2x Tide Liquid.
2. The three-chamber design allows the unique chemistry matrix to work synergistically in the wash for excellent results.
3. To ensure the best laundry experience for consumers, Tide Pods uses a new film that dissolves completely in the wash, even in cold water. That means there is no plastic container to throw away and take up space in a land fill.
To learn more about Tide Pods, take a look at their social media accounts: