Have you heard of igourmet.com? igourmet.com is the place to go if you are looking for exotic, specialty, or gourmet food items for your next party or special dinner. They carry everything from meats & seafood; oils & vinegars; to breads; spices & sweeteners; and more.
There are also prepared meals; gift baskets; monthly clubs; and gift cards. There are endless ideas for gifting, cooking, snacking, or finding ideas for trying new recipes and foods. Have you been thinking about trying a recipe from Greece, Thailand, Morrocco, or China? You can find items from over twenty-five countries at igourmet.com. The best part is, you can order them all in one place!
I like that there is a wide selection of gluten free items available at igourmet.com. They sent me a Gluten Free Gift Basket to try out a variety of items from their massive selection, and I have to say that all of it was delicious.
This was a very generous gift basket that retails for $99.99. Inside, there were crackers, cheeses, meats, spaghetti sauce and gluten free spaghetti noodles, and even a cheese knife. Here is the list of things in the basket:
- La Veneziane Gluten-Free Italian Pasta: Any gluten-free gift needs to start with a gluten-free pasta. Here we have included one of the best corn-based examples from La Veneziane of Italy. (8.8 oz)
- Vino de Milo Pasta Sauce: An all-natural, no-sugar-added, gluten-free tomato sauce to pair with the pasta. (16 oz)
- American Provolone by BelGioioso: All BelGioioso cheeses are gluten-free and can be enjoyed with confidence. Their American Provolone is an excellent pasta topper as well as a wonderful all-around performer. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Vintage Choice Cheddar: Cabot’s best cheddar is called “Vintage Choice.” Each block of Vintage Choice is hand-selected by Cabot’s president. Aged undisturbed for 18 to 24 months, limited edition Vintage Choice is complex, opulent and full of nuances. (7.5 oz)
- Gluten Free Crackerthins Australian Potato Crackers: A twist on our best-selling Crackerthins, these premium gluten-free crackers uses potato starch for a distinctive crunch and buttery flavor. These gluten-free crackers are great with the fine cheese included here. (5.3 oz)
- Sopressata by Creminelli: People who follow a gluten-free diet tend to snack on meats rather than wheat-based snacks like pretzels. Creminelli meats are handmade under the supervision of master artisan, Cristiano Creminelli. Cristiano insists on using choice cuts of meat from select breeds, fed with organic white grains and raised on small family farms. Organic spices are employed cautiously in the European tradition to complement and not overwhelm the flavorful, well-marbled natural pork. (7 oz)
- Vermont Smoke and Cure Pepperoni: Unlike other pepperonis that have smoke-flavoring added, these sticks are slow-smoked in Vermont. A delicious blend of pork and beef raised in the US and Canada, this pepperoni is perfect for pizzas, lasagnas, hors d’oeuvres, or just as a quick snack. (7 oz)
- igourmet Signature Knife: The perfect versatile knife to use for the included meats and cheeses.
- Aged Parmesan Gourmet Wafer Crisps: These crunchy, handmade gluten-free crackers are actually made by baking a slice of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. They are an excellent gourmet snack all by themselves, or can be enhanced with sliced meats, bean dip or salsa. (3 oz)
- Chocolate-Covered Wine Grapes: From Bissingers of St. Louis, the chocolate treats are the coming together of two of our favorite flavors. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a keepsake wooden gift chest, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Is there a specialty item you have been wanting to try? Or do you need a Father’s Day gift of a particular cuisine that Dad loves? Find it at igourmet.com. What would you like to try from igourmet.com?