This post is sponsored by Hamilton Beach. I received this product to review.
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffeemaker truly lives up to its name. You can brew a full pot using ground coffee on one side; and make a single serving on the other side using * K-CUPs OR ground coffee, with the included coffee filter basket. Either way, you’ll get a great cup of coffee brewed the way you like it.
* K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
It is a little different to use from other single brew coffee makers I have tried, so you’ll need to read the instructions first. It is a quick learning curve though, so you’ll me brewing your coffee in just minutes. I LOVE the single serve coffee filter that lets you use any ground coffee.
The full pot brewing side is programmable for regular or bold brew, so if you like your coffee stronger, you can do it with this coffeemaker.
Here is the full list of features for the 2-Way FlexBrew CoffeeMaker from Hamilton Beach:
- Single serve side:
- Compatible with K-Cup®* Packs or ground coffee
- Brews up to 14oz from ground coffee in travel mug**
- Adjustable cup rest allows for standard-size cups or travel mugs
- Better coffee extraction than the leading competitor
- Brew a full pot of coffee
- Regular or bold brew strength
- Programmable timer with 2 hour automatic shutoff
- Automatic pause & serve to grab a cup before the brew cycle is done
WIN IT: Win a Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker! Use the Giveaway Tools form to enter.