I received products from Red Gold & Laura’s Lean Beef
MAKES 12 SERVINGS
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES u COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR
½ cup water
1 (28 ounce) can RED GOLD® CRUSHED TOMATOESor
2 (15 ounce) cans RED GOLD® CRUSHED TOMATOES
2 (14.5 ounce) cans RED GOLD® DICED TOMATOES with BASIL, GARLIC & OREGANO
Ground black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 lb Laura’s 96% Lean Ground Round, or ground turkey, cooked and drained
1 (16 ounce) box traditional whole wheat lasagna noodles, uncooked or
1 (16 ounce) box of your favorite gluten free lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 (15 ounce) carton low fat cottage cheese
2 cups shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
½ cup grated low sodium Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350oF. In large mixing bowl combine water, RED GOLD® CRUSHED TOMATOES and RED GOLD® DICED TOMATOES with BASIL, GARLIC & OREGANO, black pepper, Italian seasoning and ground round, stir to combine ingredients in the sauce.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13x2 inch baking pan with 1½ cups of sauce mixture. Arrange 1/3 of noodles on top of sauce, slightly overlapped. Top with ½ of cottage cheese, ½ of mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of sauce. Repeat layers and top with last 1/3 of noodles and the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 to 1½ hours; until noodles are cooked. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Using Laura’s Lean Ground Round:
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING
Calories 330, Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 610mg, Carbohydrate 38g, Fiber 7g, Protein 26g,Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 40%, Iron 15%
Red Gold is also sponsoring a giveaway right here on Fabgrandma.com. One of my lucky readers will receive a prize pack that includes:
- Red Gold Tomato Products
- $10 Laura’s Lean Beef Coupon
- A Laura’s Lean Beef Apron
- A Red Gold tote bag
- A package of Creamette’s Lasagna Noodles
- Recipe cards
Use the Giveaway Tools form to enter the giveaway.