I tried out one of the Therapedic Neck Pillows in the car on a recent trip to Jekyll Island, Georgia. It was wonderful to have that memory foam pillow wrapped around my neck to lean back and relax, and catch a snooze on the way.
Therapedic Memory Touch Neck Pillow retails for $19.99 amd provides pressure relieving support and comfort for your head and neck, due to the sculpted, high-density memory foam. Also features a reusable hot/cold gel pack that relaxes tired, sore muscles during hectic travel. The cold pack was really nice! Available at Bed Bath & Beyond .
Features of the Memory Touch Neck Pillow:
• Luxury velour cover makes it feel wonderful against your skin.
• Cover is 70% cotton/30% polyester.
• Foam pillow is 100% visco elastic.
• Measures 8″ L x 16″ W x 4″ D.
• Cover is machine washable.
• Made in the USA of imported materials.
• 10-year warranty.
Therapedic Supreme Comfort Travel Pillow In Beige retails for $19.99 – A smaller conventional pillow that provides cushion-firm, therapeutic, pressure-relieving comfort and support for long road trips. The Therapedic Supreme Comfort Travel Pillow guarantees comfort while you’re on the go! Available at Bed Bath & Beyond online.
Features of the Supreme Comfort Travel Pillow:
• Made with high quality, luxury circular knit cover around a ventilated memory foam
• Provides cushion-firm, therapeutic, pressure-relieving comfort and support
• Pillow measures 10.5″ L x 14.5″ W
• Polyester/rayon blend
• 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy It: You can find the Therapedic Mememory Foam Pillows at Bed Bath & Beyond online, not in store.
Win It: One Fabgrandma reader will win two Therapedic Pillows (1 Neck Pillow and 1 Travel Pillow) Use the Giveaway Tools form to enter: