This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of the places on my list to see is Puerto Rico. In case you didn’t know, Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States. Because of that, there is no need to have a passport to visit from the US. And, because it is an island, there is plenty of beach to squish your toes in. Some of the things I want to do in Puerto Rico are
- Go to the beach: with 270 miles of beach, and is featured in the Top 10 beaches from the Travel Channel
- I want to see the Bioluminescent bays, Puerto Rico’s key tourist destinations. The water luminescence is triggered by dinoflagellates, oceanic plankton which is able to generate an emerald green and ultramarine illumination when water is physically disturbed. I have never seen glow in the dark water before!
- Another must see place is El Yunque National Forest–the only United States National Forest located in a rain forest.
- San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico. It was established in the 1500’s. Can you imagine the antiqueing possibilities there? Oh, and thrift shops too! I will need to take an extra bag for sure.
- Camuy Caverns. I love caves and this one is on the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- The FOOD! Who can go to Puerto Rico and not taste all the food, from all the cuisines? From taquitos to pastales to Pina Coladas to flan to Cuchifritos to what ever else I can taste while I am there. OH! and the rum. Can’t forget the rum.
Puerto Rico is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a wonder filled, awesome trip. Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.