I received product in exchange for this post, which I am giving away to one lucky reader.
If your guy, son, husband, brother, father, or friend, is having a birthday during March, I’m sure you are looking for something nice, unusual and unique for him. These wood watches from JORD are really all that and then some. Although they are for men, I have been admiring them for myself. I like the bold look and natural feel of them. I think you will too, when you take a look at their website and see how nice they look.
I was surprised at how many different colors of wood they have used to make their watches.
This is the description of the 94A on the JORD website:
Why have that wood grain on the dash when you can have it on your wrist. The 94A series includes a brilliantly etched, multi-colored, metallic face. Square, scratch-proof glass, secure Citizen Miyota movement with date. Stainless steel clasp fastens securely with a simple pinch.
- Hardened, Scratch-proof glass face: 26mm x 33mm
- Wood frame / bezel: 48mm x 42mm
- Band width: 26mm – 37mm transition design (5pc links)
- Lug ends: 42mm
- Stainless face
- Single action clasp
- 3-hand Citizen Miyota movement with date window
- Includes stained bamboo display box
The Sully series is a classless blend of casual and professional. Choose from a variety of wood options. Includes Citizen Miyota movements and date window. The contrasting colors make this an obvious wood watch from a distance. Trying asking someone for the time and then say, “silly me, I forgot I’m wearing my watch.”
- Hardened, Scratch-proof glass face: 33mm diameter
- Frame / bezel: 41mm diameter
- Band width: 25mm
- Lug ends: 51mm
- Single action locking clasp (stainless steel)
- 3-hand Citizen Miyota movement
To enter to win this watch, use the Giveaway Tools entry form, and like Fabgrandma on Facebook.