If your Grandma travels, she may need this Netzero Mobile 4G Wireless Hotspot and not even know it. I know when Fabgrandpa and I travel, there are times when we go to a campground or a motel where they advertise “free wireless internet” but that service doesn’t work. With this nifty little gadget, if you are in one of the 80 cities where Netzero operates, you can get online anytime. Just turn on the device and connect!
The devices are the perfect stocking stuffer for other popular Wi-Fi enabled gifts such as iPads, tablets, netbooks and laptops. Best of all, the service requires no contracts, commitments or activation fees and the devices are ready to go as soon as they’re opened!
Why NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband Makes the Perfect Gift?
• It’s great to pair with Wi-Fi-enabled gifts such as iPads, iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices
• Choice of two portable devices – a NetZero Stick or NetZero Hotspot
• Hotspot can support up to 8 Wi-Fi-enabled devices within 150 feet at the same time
• Delivers a private, encrypted Internet connection unlike public Wi-Fi, which can expose personal information to hackers and data thieves
• Offers 4G speeds of up to 10 Mbps for downloads and 1.5 Mbps for uploads
• Easy to activate
Who Can Use NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband?
• Travelers – get a portable, reliable connection that can travel anywhere, from airports to rental cars
• Kids – keeps them busy during family trips this holiday season
• Students – great for studying at coffee shops and in areas with unsafe Internet
• Family members – can easily be used for everything from watching ball games to playing games online to sharing photos with one another
• Parents – perfect for use during sports practices, helping with homework or even streaming videos
Quick and Easy Access
• No activation fees, no contracts, no commitments
• Compatible with Mac and Windows
• Safe, secure connection
• Choose the data plan to suit your needs and never pay an overage charge with Top Up programs that add data through the end of the billing cycle
• Adjust the speed of service to LightSpeed (to conserve data) or WarpSpeed (to maximize speed) to meet data needs
• 4G access covers 119 million people in more than 80 cities across the country
• NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband allows people to reach 4G speeds on older devices
So, if you have a traveling Grandma, or anyone else on your list, give them the gift of connection! You check the Netzero website for coverage areas.