It has been very moist around here for the lat month due to the monsoon season. When I was out walking the other day, I saw this colony of oyster mushrooms growing on a tree stump. It was the most mushrooms I have seen in one place.
My friend, Gaelyn, told me they are edible and delicious, but I am a chicken when it comes to gathering wild mushrooms. I just left them there for whoever wanted to gather them.
They just look too beautiful to eat.
What about you? Are you a mushroom hunter? Do you gather wild edibles? Do you know which ones are edible and which ones are poisonous?