Cindy, over at Hats ‘n Hostiptalitea, has give me the Stylish Blogger Award! Cindy is a very cool lady who lives in Prince Edward Island, Canada. She operates a bed and breakfast and a tea room, called Grandma’s Tea Room. I would love to be able to go up there and meet her, and eat at her tearoom. She is planning a new menu for the new season, and will be including some gluten free items on it, so I really could sit down with her for a cup of tea and a snack.
• First, thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
• Second, share 7 things about yourself
• Third, award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
• Then, contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won this award
The first one is easy enough: Thank you, Cindy. It is always so nice to be recognized, and your description of me made me smile! Now, here are 7 things about me:
- I used to drive a pick-up truck making deliveries for living.
- I have been frisked by the Secret Service while I was wearing a bathing suit.
- I have not been able to eat sauerkraut since I was pregnant with my son 39 years ago.
- I love shrimp so much I could eat it every day.
- I don’t own a radio or an MP3 player
- I got a Droid X in November and I LOVE it!
- I love to go fishing
Now the hard part–figuring out who to give this reward: