Reader Interactions

Creative Fabrica

Comments

1. LindaSue says

November 4, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Oh, aren't you a happy camper. Got a new toy to play with. What a beauty too. And the pics are great. I know you are going to have so much fun.

I got a new toy last night too. A Blackberry Storm2. Supposed to be the latest and greatest of the Blackberry's. I can take pic, do video's, unlimited text and internet, and with a usb cable I can hook it to my computer and it will give me internet thru my computer. No air card or anything like that. So now as soon as I can figure it all out ( you have to read the instructions ) I can play to my hearts content.

So we both got new toys. Hurray!

Can't wait to hear hubby is going back to Birmingham so I can come up and get to meet you.

Take care. It really looks like a beautiful place to spend the winter. Later

2. Ms. Fiddlesticks says

November 4, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Coolpix looks like a terrific camera.

I have cousins in Tuscaloosa and my great aunt lived in Centreville. All family came from Alabama. I love Ala. jokes. Small world.

The picture of the night-time landscape was terrific. The after dark looks like dusk. Fun camera.

my word verification was "nicties"
    not neckties, LOL.

3. Jo says

November 5, 2009 at 5:17 am

Isn't that wonderful, Karen? Congratulations. To have a new camera AND that it takes photos of FOOD. Oh wow, a blogger's delight. THanks for this lovely post. (((Hugs)))

4. sallie (fullTime-Life) says

November 5, 2009 at 8:25 pm

great Karen. Your pictures have always been so good, I can hardly see how they can improve , but nice to have one that is more reliable. That's almost kinda scary that it knew when your hubby blinked.

5. Christine says

November 5, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Very, very nice and smart too!!!! I did not know that you could get smart cameras. You are going to have fun.

6. Gaelyn says

November 6, 2009 at 7:28 pm

How funny the camera knew he blinked. Those night shots came out excellent. Never heard of a food setting. LOL What fun to have a new toy.
    I think I want LindaSue's new Blackberry toy.

7. Cheryl Ann says

November 7, 2009 at 6:37 am

I have a little Nikon Coolpix, but it is several years old. I just keep it in my purse and take whatever whenever. I does a really good job, too! I especially enjoy it for pics of the grandson! Have fun and enjoy your new camera!