Froggi Donna at From The Lily Pad, one of my rver friends from the Escapees forum, has tagged me for a blog tag. To play, you have to do this:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
- Tag a minimum of 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Acck! Was my fist thought when I saw that I was tagged. I really don’t like to be tagged, because it makes me have to actually think. So, to satisfy this tag, here goes:
Five Random Weird Facts About Me: (Ha! Those who know me well probably are thinking anything I could say about myself is weird)
- I like cheese and I like broccoli, but I hate cheese on broccoli. I also do not like broccoli casserole or green bean casserole.
- I was once searched by the Secret Service while I was wearing a bathing suit.
- I am afraid of spiders and once went to a laundromat to wash clothes because one was in front of my washing machine.
- I have to make my own bread because I can not eat wheat. The gluten free bread available already cooked at stores tastes like cardboard.
- My husband tells people I have such a heavy southern accent that I can make his name into three syllables, and his name is Jim.
The Top Five Places I Want To See:
- The Grand Canyon (I did go there once about 10 years ago, but I really want to go again.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Alaska, but I probably won’t ever get there.
- I want to go to Cabo San Lucas in my RV. I want to go next winter. I want to go with Charlie and Lynn and Russ and Liz and Gary and Faye, hint hint hint.
- I want to go to Washington State and drive down the Pacific coast to San Diego.
And now, I am tagging:
1. That guy from The Camping Machine Blog
2. Marye at 7 Babes A Blogging
3. Playing With Soap, a lady who makes lovely soaps and blogs about it.
4. Michelle at One Day and One Coffee At A Time
5. And just for meanness, Ken, who has to post on his MySpace page
There you have it, my answers and the people I have tagged. I am done.