There is a blog tag thing going around, and while she didn’t actually tag me, Karina at The Gluten Free Goddess threw down the gauntlet when she invited anyone who wanted to join in the fun to do so. So, in the spirit of fun, here are my 8 Random Things About Me:
1.I also curse like a sailor. Well, what do you expect, I grew up in a house full of truck driving men. All the male members of my family are truckers. And if they weren’t truckers, they were in the Navy. So, there ya go.
2. I used to BE a truck driver. Well, technically, I still am, because I drive a four door Ford F-250 diesel pick-up truck. But, what I mean is that I used to drive a truck delivering freight to make a living. Yes, it WAS a Dodge Ram pick-up truck with a camper shell on the back, but it WAS a TRUCK and I DID deliver freight all over the United States in it.
3. I was once frisked by the Secret Service while I was wearing a bathing suit. Just ask if you want the details.
5.I live in a travel trailer and work at campgrounds and resorts.
6. I am diabetic and gluten intolerant. My husband has a thyroid condition and can not eat beef. So between us both we lick the platter clean, hahaha.
7. I was a Girl Scout leader and Service Unit Director for 8 years while my children were growing up.
8. I am from the south and everyone knows it as soon as ah open ma mouth ta speak.
I am not tagging anyone, but if you read this and want to do it, feel free.