1. I’ll be listing an item a week for 10 weeks for my 10 Auctions For 10 Years Of Survival fundraiser for The Oral Cancer Foundation. Each item will be posted here on my blog with a post title of “10 For 10” and the name of the item along with pictures and a description of the item up for bids. Please note, most of these items are gently used, with the exception of the RVQ bbq grill that has never been out of the box, and the backpack that I made.
2. You can bid on the item featured that week by leaving a comment with a dollar amount you are willing to pay for the item.
3. Each item auction will be open for one week. At the end of the week, the highest bidder will be the winner of the item.
4. The winner will pay shipping from Alabama zip code 36744. The auction will be open to international bidders because whoever the winner is will be responsible for the shipping charges to them from me.
5. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to The Oral Cancer Foundation in January, 2011 to commemorate FabGrandpa’s, James M. Eidson, 10 years of survival, and in honor of Michael H. Yeaw.
6. I will accept payment via Paypal, or by money order or personal check. Checks must clear the bank before I ship the item. International payments will be accepted via Paypal only.