Yes, you read that right. I have the cutest bag that I use all the time that came from Pottery Barn Kids. Mine is the MacKenzie Chocolate Owl Duffle bag. While the one I have is no longer available, Pottery Barn Kids still has a great selection of totes, backpacks, and duffle bags that any young at heart Grandma would love to get as a gift. Just look at how cute the backpacks are!
And the duffle bag:
While these bags are made for children, that means they are very durable, and they are just the right size to hold everything I want to take on a weekend trip! I can get my laptop, my iPad, two small cameras, all the accessories for all of those, plus some personal items packed in there, with room to spare. And the duffle bag has a padded shoulder strap to make it comfortable to carry. Here are the actual dimensions of the duffle:
- 22″ long x 12″ wide x 12″ high
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Features a double zipper on the main compartment and zipper pockets on each side.
- Detailed with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap and padded handles.
- Sized to fit in an overhead bin when used as a carry-on.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
You can purchase these cute bags online at Pottery Barn Kids. The duffle bag retails for $49.50 to $55.50 and the backpacks retail from $29.50 to $49.50 depending on the size.