So Lucky Gifts is one of the first companies I have seen that specializes in gluten free gift baskets. I was very impressed with the variety of gifts they have from which to choose, and with the contents of the baskets. The one I received to review was the “So It’s Camping Time –Grande“ box. It had a good selection of items that could eaten outdoors at a picnic table, or on the trail with no preparation:
- Emily G’s Three Pepper Relish, 8 oz.
- Ernies Gourmet Red Salsa, 12 oz.
- Abuelita Yellow Tortilla Chips, 16 oz.
- Salt Sisters Yakima Applewood Smoked Salt, 4 oz.
- Bissinger’s Sunflower Crunch Naturals, 5 oz.
- Bissingers Black Sesame Crunch Naturals, 5oz.
- Salt and Pepper Traveler
- Java Juice Singles, Original – 6 total
Other selections are in categories such as “Away From Home”, “Gluten Free Basics”, and “The Pantry”. All of the products in every gift option from this company are gluten free! It’s about time, I say.
One reader will win a “So It’s Holiday Time Stocking Stuffer Collection” valued at $27.99! Just use the Rafflecopter form to enter.